Thursday, July 2, 2009

Revenue Generator = Tax = Cap and Trade

Cap and Trade. We are all getting knee capped by the Administration. Cap and Trade will produce no measurable benefits in slowing their falsely claimed Global Warning. It is not a crisis; it is not a problem. In the 70's (not that long ago) the media's attention was on global cooling. This bill imposes regulations on Americans - and Obama considers such regulations good for Americans. One regulation (in the Cap and Trade bill) will impact your decisions on your home. Your home will need to be energy efficient and subject to inspection. If not now, when you sell it a government inspector will need to be called in (at a cost of course) and tell you what needs to be done before you can transfer to a new owner. I understand regulations as to safety, but as to personal choice - well this is Big Brother intruding. "O-Bama!" All new construction will have to meet energy standards (need I remind you there is no measurable benefit to such standards only a cost/TAX to Americans (more money for Congress to spend on their junkets, pet projects and pork, 'pork' which = 'bribe') and more for the federal government in terms of $'s and control of our lives.)

You need to understand what the Democrats and the Administration are up to. My fellow Americans - this is not good. This is just not right. Those that voted for Obama and the Democrats need to consider what is afoot. You thought you were doing the right thing at the time. I was not a Bush fan either. I know it is not what you had expected in the name of 'change' and put forth by Obama, but please keep your eyes open and your mind receptive to the facts. Be informed. Stay informed and speak up.

This Administration is making energy more expensive for no gain. The only beneficiary is the Government. Not you and not me. And not the economy. This is not for the jobs - we will lose jobs. People will find it even harder to sell homes. Manufacturing will take place over seas - the result - American jobs lost. Think it through logically. Only in America is this taking place. Remember JOBS = Just Obama Buying Support for all the plans he has for Big Brother (and if you include Pelosi - Big Sister).

I continue my writing with a Christian focus. I pray for America and remain proud to be an American. But I am not currently proud of Congress, especially the Democratic lock-step, Stepford Democrats.

Check on your Congressman and Senator. Where do they stand on Cap and Trade? My Representative Klein is all for it. I am no longer in his camp as he is not showing me anything closely resembling an understanding of what America wants, only what his party wants and the benefits in it for him. Write them. Let them know what you feel. And you if have no opinion on this matter, you need a Wake-Up call.

Washington and the Nation you are in my prayers. But I pray too for that day in November 2010 when I can be of some aide in having my prayers begun to come true.

Pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment